What is FinBoard Treasury?
Companies that operate worldwide often face specific recurring issues with regards to financial risk management (FX, IR, Commodities):
- Complex environment
- Need to rapidly adjust to the evolving regulatory environment
- Competences required mixing finance, IT & regulatory knowledge
- Number of counterparts (including new intermediaries and authorities)
- Data management
- Complex data
- Multiple data sources
- Software “mess”
- Too many manual processes or undocumented/unstructured Excel spreadsheets
- Inadequate error procedures
- Managerial impact
- High costs without real impact
- Ex-post reporting more than ex-ante awareness
In addition to this all, the price of the software solution keeps rising, while useful results are still missing and the overall system proves to be not at all flexible. Do you feel compelled by this? FinBoard Treasury offers a simple solution to all these issues and transforms even the most complex data sets into a handy and flexible dashboard with financial engineering capabilities ready to help you in your métier. The manager can then dig deeper into the selected details to understand the figures.
This innovative software gets rid of Excel’s inherent limitations as a tool for data management, and offers almost infinite possibilities for simulation, segmentation and reporting, financial analyses and stress tests.
ARSIMA Projects [ phone: +32 (0)2 880 79 55 ] is the official distributor of FinBoard Treasury (by FinMetrics) in Belgium, Netherlands and Luxembourg.
Benefits FinBoard Treasury?
- Make your existing systems more perennial by complementing them with FinBoard Treasury
- Maximal control and ownership over all your data
- Quick adjustments to new or modified rules and regulations
- Almost infinite possibilities for simulation, segmentation and reporting
- Implement in a simple way new strategies or new products in the software
- Everybody in the team works with the same figures: “One version of the truth”
- Financial analyses, stress tests and audits
- Easy integration with all standard Treasury Management-systems (TMS)
- Integration with Excel for data import and export
- Helpdesk with financial experts
> Request a free demo FinBoard Treasury